You agree to be bound by certain rules which are important for the proper use of [ our website] or [ our mobile application]. Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below in the contract or in bulletins posted at various points in the system, may result in termination of your service.
First, do not tell others your password or let your account be used by anyone except yourself. [ our website] or [ our mobile application] will not responsible for any misuse.
Second, do not attempt to abuse, misuse and spam utilizing [ our website] or [ our mobile application].
Third, while you should feel free to express yourself, you should respect other users of the system and shall not perform or attempt to attack or injure others.
Fourth, do not use our system to commit a crime, or to plan, encourage or help others commit a crime, including crimes relating to computers.
Prohibited Host & Activities
You agree that you will not distribute, electronically transmit or display any materials supplied by you -or through you by a third party -to any [ our website] or [ our mobile application]Services in connection with Customer’s use of the Services which:
- Violate any state, federal or foreign laws or regulations;
- Infringe on any intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights) of [ our website] or [ our mobile application]Services or any third party;
- Are defamatory, slanderous or trade libelous;
- Are threatening, harassing, and discriminatory
- Contain viruses or other computer programming defects which result in damage to [ our website] or [ our mobile application] Services or any third party.
- To send unsolicited or unwelcome or bulk electronic mail messages spamming to anyone or otherwise cause excessive or disproportionate load on the Services.
- For any unlawful purposes such as, but not limited to, vice, gambling or other criminal purposes whatsoever or for sending to or receiving from any person or displaying any message or posting which is offensive on moral, religious, communal or political grounds, or is abusive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character;
- To interfere with, damage, disrupt or unlawfully use or gain access to any service, equipment or computer network without authorization by the owner of the said service, equipment or computer network
[ our website] or [ our mobile application]reserves the right to terminate, without warning, any account that violates this policy. Usage of [ our website] or [ our mobile application] constitutes acceptance and understanding of this policy. Direct violation of these terms and conditions and may lead to the immediate suspension of your service and possible closure of your account. Violation of the terms and condition disqualifies your account from any refund.
Limitation of Liability
YOU MUST BEAR THE RISK OF ANY LIABILITY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF ALLCLAIMS SERVICE. YOUR USE OF ALLCLAIMS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH ALLCLAIMS SERVIC, YOUR USE THEREOF OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON OUR SYSTEM, REGARDLESS OFTHE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.